Cedar Hill Golf and Country Club has been a premier, members only country club located in Livingston, New Jersey since 1921. Cedar Hill is the successor of Cedar Ridge, which closed for two years during World War II. The Club reopened as Cedar Hill in 1945. In 1966 Cedar Hill became a member owned Club.
To our members Cedar Hill is their "home away from home." Contrary to most private clubs, we are not afraid of change and we continue to evolve as one of the most desired family friendly private clubs in the area. We want to share with you a few comments from our members on why they love Cedar Hill:
- It's so family-oriented and there are more activities for our children than at any other Club.
- The golf course is always in perfect condition.
- It's all about the food - plus there is a wide variety of innovative dining experiences.
- Many of the social activities and themed entertainment events are geared toward younger members.
- There are different membership opportunities available to meet the needs of your family.
- We have an excellent tennis program for players of all skill levels.
- The dress code is relaxed - you can even wear designer jeans to most events.
With our beautiful scenery and exceptional services, Cedar Hill can also provide all of your banquet and catering needs. Cedar Hill is the perfect venue for any type of event. Let us be a part of your next impressive occasion!
Club President: Jeff Feldman